The PCB circuit board is prone to reflow problems during the production process, resulting in bending and warping of the board, affecting the product qualification rate. So, how to reduce the risk of bending and deformation in PCB circuit board production?
1. Reduce the effect of temperature on the stress of the PCB circuit board. Since temperature is the main source of board stress, bending and warping of the board can be greatly reduced as long as the temperature of the reflow oven or slowing down the production heating rate of the board in the soldering oven.
2. The use of a higher Tg sheet can increase its ability to withstand stress and deformation, but the production cost of the circuit board is also relatively high.
3. Increase the thickness of the pcb circuit board. In order to achieve lighter weight, many electronic products have circuit board thicknesses of 1.0mm, 0.8mm, or 0.6mm. It is recommended that if there is no requirement, the thickness of the circuit board should preferably be 1.6mm, which can greatly reduce the risk of bending and deformation of the board.
4. Reduce the size of the circuit board
5. Use the furnace support fixture.
Leave a Reply